Our services are aimed at people with a migrant background regardless of their residence status—people with access to the labour market, women on their way to occupational integration, new and existing migrant organizations, migrant communities and people and groups in rural regions of Schleswig-Holstein.
We support migrants on their path to self-organization and in establishing structures and strategies.
The goal is participation in the working world.
Contact point for migrants
As a contact point for migrants, we offer advice and training on various topics, including
- financing options of associations and projects,
- structure formation and organizational development,
- educational opportunities
- on the current legal situation and
- on the political and social system of Germany.
Furthermore, you will receive assistance in submitting applications and overcoming obstacles and difficulties. We also make it easier for you to contact competent bodies and authorities.
In addition to our function as a contact point for the aforementioned content, we also offer:
- training courses,
- information sessions,
- company visits and
- visits to work-relevant institutions and
- networking and formation of committees of migrants.
Our offers are aimed at anyone who is interested from all over Schleswig-Holstein.
If you are interested or have questions, please contact us: